How to Book...
Booking a place on a course is simple...
Scheduled Navigation Courses & Walking Events.
- Although places are sometimes available at short notice, I work with very small groups so early booking is recommended, especially if you want to join me at peak periods.
- When booking online, the total fee is payable at the time of booking. Details of my refund policy are available here. Once I receive your booking, I will confirm it within 48 hours via an email with further information including a kit list, course questionnaire and full joining instructions.
- Provisional bookings can be made via email or telephone, and will be held for 10 days unless otherwise arranged. These bookings can then be confirmed online using the unique code I will send you. Full joining instructions will then be sent on receipt of your remittance.
- If joining a walking break at short notice, please contact me to check availability & get joining instructions. In this situation, payment can be made in cash on arrival for the walk.
Personal Tuition & 1:1 Coaching.
- Please contact me in order to discuss your requirements and explore the best ways in which to achieve them. This is particularly important if you wish your tuition or coaching to be based in an area other than the Brecon Beacons.
- If contacting me online, please give me as much information as possible, including the number of people involved, what you wish to achieve, and when (and where) you want to do it.
- Once we have agreed your course and arranged dates, I will send you a unique booking code which will allow you to book online. In this instance, the total fee is payable at the time of booking. Details of my refund policy are available here.
Provisional Bookings & Deposits.
- If you would prefer to pay a deposit, please send me a completed booking form (or covering letter or email) and a 20% deposit, paid either by cheque or via internet banking. On receipt, I will confirm your booking and send you a kit list and a course questionnaire. The balance of the fee is due three weeks prior to the course, and can be paid by crossed cheque/postal order, via internet banking/BACS transfer, or online using the unique code I send when confirming your booking. Full joining instructions will be sent on receipt of your remittance.
- Please contact me in order to discuss your requirements and explore the options available.
- The personalised flexible gift to suit all tastes! My gift vouchers make ideal gifts for all lovers of the great outdoors, from enthusiastic beginners to the most experienced. Click here for full details.