The Small Print...
- My cancellation fees are as follows:
> More than 6 weeks notice = Deposit only
> 6 - 4 weeks notice = 30% total fee
> 4 - 2 weeks notice = 50% total fee
> Less than 2 weeks notice = 100% total fee
- Bookings are only transferable at my discretion, subject to an administration charge of £10.00 per person.
- Any losses of or damage to specialist equipment caused by the client must by paid for in full before departure.
- Group bookings are accepted on the strict understanding that the person making the booking is authorised to do so and accepts these booking conditions on behalf of all members of the group.
- Due to the nature of mountain activities and the effects of inclement weather I reserve the right to change the content of courses or the chosen route where I feel this advisable for safety reasons.
- Although highly unlikely, I reserve the right to cancel any course without prejudice if required numbers are not met. In this event I will give as much notice as possible and will offer the choice of either an alternative course or a full refund.
- Advertised prices are correct at time of going to press (E&OE). Whilst I endeavour to hold my prices for the entire year I must reserve the right to alter prices if necessary.
- Whilst every effort is made to make all courses and walks as safe as possible I must point out that some risk (however slight) is inherent in all forms of mountain activities. It is a condition of booking that you understand this fact and appreciate that I cannot therefore accept responsibility for any loss accident or injury howsoever caused or sustained unless due directly to proven negligence on my part.
- Any information you supply may be kept on a database for the sole use of Kevin Walker Mountain Activities. I will not pass on any details to any other person without your express permission.